Google

วันพุธ, ตุลาคม ๑๐, ๒๕๕๐

Good Health Means Skin Health

By: Kathy Wright

Skin cancer is a big topic today and skin cancer typically occurs in skin that is photo aged or damaged by the sun. Wrinkles, laxity,uneven pigmentation, brown spots and a leathery appearance are signs of photo damaged skin. The contrast, skin of a chronologically aged person that has been protected from the sun and cared for internally is thin and has a reduced elasticity, but is otherwise smooth and unblemished. How do you get to your later years with this healthy skin? *Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun, *Drink plenty of water-8-12, 8 oz glasses a day, *Use natural sun block on skin, * Eat plenty of healthy, vitamin-rich foods, *Avoid smoking, *Avoid excessive drinking of alcohol, * Eliminate process foods and high fat foods from your diet, * Use natural skin care products; no mineral oil or petroleum products on the skin. You must take care of your skin on a daily basis to prevent signs of aging that leads to cancer on the skin. The sooner the better, it is easier to prevent damage than reverse the damage. Your body is always regenerating itself, and given the right treatment, you can reverse damage. The sooner you start the better.
• Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
• Drink plenty of water- 8-12, 8oz glasses a day.
• Use natural sun block for skin and hair.
• Eat plenty of healthy, vitamin-rich foods, as many vegetables as you can each day.
• Avoid smoking.• Avoid excessive drinking of alcohol.
• Eliminate process foods from your diet.
• Eliminate high fat foods from your diet.
• Use natural skin care products; no mineral oil or petroleum products on the skin.

Let me help you understand what I mean when I say eat healthy foods. I started improving my diet 30 years ago in 1976; the difference in my health and the health of my family and friends who still consume fast foods, soft drinks, and processes foods is unmistakable. Women's health is at great risk because of the lack of quality foods and the consumption of process high fat foods. I am evidence and know others well over my age of 53 that are in great heath and physical condition. My weight is stable even though I have gone thru menopause. My energy is high even though I am over 50, I feel as good as I did at 30 and did I mention I have birthed and raised five children? Eat as many vegetables as you can in a day is too vague. Eat vegetables at every meal. If you are traveling and you have a chance to eat a salad for breakfast, do it. Eat at least two vegetables with lunch and dinner and snack on vegetables. When you are home be sure to keep carrots, celery, broccoli and cauliflower available to snack on. Eliminate chips, soft drinks or other high sugar foods from your home. If you are reclaiming your health or preserving your health let your friends and family know and ask them to join you.

When I started 30 years ago this information was not so available as it is today. Everywhere you look if you become conscious of this conversation you will see support for your wellness. I have a complaint with the health care industry. I prefer to call it disease care when you are taught to manage your disease not to preserve your health. It is possible to avoid inherited diseases of your family and preserve you health before disease strikes and I am committed to announcing this to the world. Take charge and have your health for the rest of your life. Take this as an inspiration today and look for other daily inspirations that move you to understand new levels of health. Make a commitment to find an article daily, that confirms your commitment to great health for the rest of your life.

If you look around ,you will see everywhere there are support systems to equip you in your quest for health and wellness. I want this article to motivate and inspire you in the direction of health and personal power. I know if you have physical health it is more likely you will have spiritual and emotional health as well. Start today! Get health.

Article Source: http://www.superfeature.com/

Find a good reason, your reason to preserve your health. If it is beauty, family, passion, health, spirituality, even emotional stability; they are all connected. Start today and live your life committed to your reason. I am committed to your growth and health. Let is start today with your commitment. frownies.com/tips

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: